utorak, 26. studenoga 2019.

Granny square patterns


Afghans were always my favorite way to get warm while reading a good book or watching TV. Even in late summer, I love to throw something over my legs.

While I was a little girl, my Grandma used to do needlework. Well, I did learn it by her side, but I was more imspressed with my Mom's crochet work. One of those was a blanket similer to this one on picture.

Today, I can share with you some of color ideas for blkanket like this. Remember, it takes only a comment on this post and I can make it for you, if you don't know how to do it yourself.

So, here are some recomendations for woll colors:

1. Wool of the Andes - worsted yarn


2. Variegated thick and thin wool yarn
And if you're not sure what to choose, may I suggest you order subscription box? Those have inside one skein of wool and everything else you need to finish your project. So go, join today at KNITCRATE


Have fun. You can always send me message in inbos at Facebook as well (https://www.facebook.com/akostelic)


Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar